The following material is Open Game Content from a 3PP Source
Flowing through your veins is the blood of a great and powerful magical beast. Somehow, your family’s ancestry includes a manticore, sphinx, lamia, blink dog or other such creature. The family keeps this knowledge very close, and speaks infrequently about it even amongst other family members. The bestial blood sometimes seems to skip a generation or two before manifesting again, as it has in you. You feel the rage of your bestial ancestor easily, and often find it hard to keep yourself under control.
Class Skill: Survival.
Bonus Spells: enlarge person (3rd), call of the wild* (5th), rage (7th), shout (9th), beast shape III (11th), heroism, greater (13th), giant form I (15th), form of the dragon III (17th), shapechange (19th).
Bloodline Arcana: Magical beasts are potentially susceptible to your spells. For the purpose of determining which of your spells affect them, magical beasts are treated as humaniods.
Bloodline Powers: Your bestial heritage becomes more prominent as you progress in power. The more powerful you become, the harder it becomes for you to hide what you really are.
- Claws (Ex): Starting at 1st level, you can make two claw attacks as your full-attack action. These claws are treated as natural weapons, meaning that you are always considered armed and you do not gain additional attacks for a high base attack bonus. These attacks deal 1d6 points of damage plus your Strength-modifier (1d4 if you are Small). At 5th level, these claws are considered magic weapons for the purpose of overcoming DR. At 7th level, the damage increases by one step to 1d8 points of damage (1d6 if you are Small). At 11th level, the damage increases by one step to 1d10 points of damage (1d8 if you are Small). You can use your claws a number of rounds per day equal to 3 plus your Charisma modifier.
- Bestial Reflexes (Ex): At 3rd level, you gain a +2 inherent bonus to your Dexterity. At 11th level this bonus increases to +4, and at 17th level it increases to +6.
- Tremendous Fortitude (Ex): At 9th level, you gain a +2 inherent bonus to your Fortitude save. At 13th level this bonus increases to +4.
- Howl of the Beast (Su): At 15th level you gain the ability to emit a piercing, terrifying howl. Everyone within a 20-ft. radius of you who hears your howl is Paralyzed with fear for 2d6 rounds unless they succeed on a Will save. The DC of this save is equal to 10 + 1/2 your sorcerer level + your Charisma modifier. Those that succeed on the save are still Shaken for 1d4 rounds. At 15th level you can use this ability once per day. At 19th level you can use this ability twice per day.
- Tough Hide (Ex): At 20th level, your skin hardens like thick, leathery animal hide, giving you DR 10/-.