This material originated in a different Open Game Content source. (License)
Centaur Racial Traits
• +8 Strength, +4 Dexterity, +4 Constitution, –2 Intelligence, +2 Wisdom: Although physically imposing and wise, centaurs are not very smart.
• Large: As Large creatures, centaurs have a –1 size modifier to Armor Class, a –1 size modifier on attack rolls, and a –4 modifier on Hide checks. They can use larger weapons than humans use, and their lifting and carrying limits are double those of Medium-size characters. Despite their size, centaurs still only have a reach of 5 ft.
• Monstrous Humanoid Traits: As monstrous humanoids, centaurs have darkvision 60 ft. and are immune to spells that target humanoids, such as charm person or hold person.
• Centaur base speed is 50 feet.
• +2 natural bonus to AC.
• Unusual Body Type: Because of their uncommon physiology, centaurs seldomly find clothing or armor that will fit them. Typically, they must have such items made. Because they are a Large, nonhumanoid race, such items cost four times as much as normal, and are twice as heavy.
• Automatic Languages: Elven, Sylvan, and Common. Bonus Languages: Draconic.
• Favored Class: Ranger. A multiclass centaur’s ranger class does not count when determining whether or not there is an XP penalty for multiclassing. The centaur’s affinity for the outdoors makes becoming a ranger an obvious choice.
• Level Equivalent: +3