The material below except the term Lidaem is Open Game Content.
Lidaem is product identity of Primal Urge Games and is used here with permission.
• +2 Charisma, -2 Strength: Lidaem are naturally alluring creatures, but their lithe frames are not very strong.
• Humanoid (Lidaem).
• Medium: As Medium creatures, lidaems have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
• Lidaem base land speed is 30 feet.
• Naturally Psionic: A lidaem gains 1 bonus power point at 1st level. This benefit does not grant the ability to manifest powers unless she gains the ability through another source, such as levels in a psionic class.
• Neural Charge (Su): Once per day, a lidaem can imbue a piercing weapon with a powerful neural charge. The charge is released on her next successful attack with the weapon. The creature struck must make a successful Fortitude save. On a failed save, intense pain wracks the affected creature’s body. The creature is shaken for a number of rounds equal to 1d4 + lidaem character level. The creature suffers a -2 penalty on attack rolls, saving throws, skill checks, and ability checks. The effects of multiple neural charges stack. The DC is equal to 10 + lidaem character level + Charisma modifier.
• Piercing Shriek (Su): Once per day, a lidaem is able to utter a shriek so piercing that it affects the concentration of all nearby creatures. All creatures within a 15-foot radius able to hear the shriek must make a successful Will save. If a creature fails its save, it incurs a penalty equal to the lidaem’s character level + Charisma modifier (minimum 1) on its next attack roll, skill check, save, or ability check. The DC is equal to 5 + ½ lidaem character level + Charisma modifier. The effect lasts for 1 minute.
• Expert Forger (Ex): Lidaem learn to scribe complex shapes from the time they are born. As a result, all lidaem receive a +2 bonus on Forgery checks.
• Natural Diplomat (Ex): Lidaem are indoctrinated in the manipulation of political systems from birth. This gives all lidaem a +2 bonus on Diplomacy checks.
• Automatic Languages: Auran, Common and Lidaem.
• Bonus Languages: Any humanoid.
• Favored Class: Wilder. A multiclass lidaem’s wilder class does not count when determining whether he takes an experience point penalty when multiclassing.
• Level Adjustment: +0.
Random Starting Ages
|Race||Adulthood||Barbarian Rogue Sorcerer Soulknife Wilder||Bard Fighter Paladin Ranger Psychic Warrior||Cleric Druid Monk Psion Wizard|
|Race||Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|Human||35 years||53 years||70 years||+2d20 years|
|Lidaem||30 years||45 years||60 years||+2d20 years|
1 -1 to Str, Dex, and Con; +1 to Int, Wis, and Cha.
2 -2 to Str, Dex, and Con; +1 to Int, Wis, and Cha.
3 -3 to Str, Dex, and Con; +1 to Int, Wis, and Cha.
Random Height and Weight
|Race||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Human, male||4’10”||+2d10||120 lb.||x (2d4) lb.|
|Human, female||4’5”||+2d10||85 lb.||x (2d4) lb.|
|Lidaem||4’10”||+2d6||85 lb.||x (1d6) lb.|