The material below except the term Mneumra is Open Game Content.
Mneumra is product identity of Primal Urge Games and is used here with permission.
• Humanoid (Augmented Construct).
• Small: As a Small creature, a mneumra gains a +1 size bonus to Armor Class, a +1 size bonus on attack rolls and a +4 size bonus on Hide checks, but he uses smaller weapons than humans use, and has lifting and carrying limits three-quarters of those of a Medium character.
• Mneumra base land speed is 20 feet.
• Breathless (Ex): Mneumrae have no need to breath.
• Detect Disease (Su): Mneumrae possess the innate ability to detect disease in other creatures. This ability functions similarly to the detect poison spell, but detects disease instead of poison. This ability is continually active. A mneumra can dismiss or reactivate this ability as a free action.
• Easily Beguiled (Ex): Mneumrae are easily fooled and their minds are easily controlled. Mneumrae suffer a -2 penalty on all saves versus spells and effects with the Mind-affecting descriptor. Additionally, they suffer a -2 penalty on Sense Motive checks.
• Easily Distracted (Ex): A mneumra has difficulty focusing on a single task for extended periods of time. It suffers a -2 penalty on Concentration checks.
• Extended Reach (Ex): The bones in a mneumra’s arms allow the arms to stretch farther than is normal for other small humanoids. A mneumra has a reach of 10 feet.
• Fluid Physical Abilities (Ex): The physical abilities of mneumrae are highly morphic. Once per day, a mneumra can exchange its Strength, Dexterity, and Constitution scores. This ability can be used once per day, and the change remains in effect until the mneumra redistributes its ability scores. Performing this redistribution requires 8 hours of rest.
• Morale Bonus (Su): Other humanoids instinctually protect mneumrae. Any humanoid actively defending a mneumra gains a +1 morale bonus to attack and damage rolls.
• Poison and Disease Immunity (Ex): Mneumrae are immune to all non-magical poisons and diseases.
• Resource Independence (Ex): Mneumrae have no need to eat or drink. However, a mneumra may gain the benefit of imbibed potions.
• Automatic Languages: Common and Mneumra.
• Bonus Languages: Gnome and Halfling.
• Favored Class: Rogue. A multiclass mneumra’s rogue class does not count when determining whether he takes an experience point penalty when multiclassing.
• Level Adjustment: +0.
|Race||Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|Mneumra||150 years||225 years||300 years||+5d20 years|
1 -1 to Str, Dex, and Con; +1 to Int, Wis, and Cha.
2 -2 to Str, Dex, and Con; +1 to Int, Wis, and Cha.
3 -3 to Str, Dex, and Con; +1 to Int, Wis, and Cha.
RANDOM STARTING AGES
|Race||Adulthood||Barbarian, Rogue, Sorcerer, Soulknife, Wilder||Bard, Fighter, Paladin, Ranger, Psychic Warrior||Cleric, Druid, Monk, Psion, Wizard|
|Race||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Mneumra, male||3’6”||+1d6||55 lb.||x 1 lb.|
|Mneumra, female||3’6”||+1d6||50 lb.||x 1 lb.|