This material is Open Game Content, and is licensed for public use under the terms of the Open Game License v1.0a.
• –2 Charisma
• Aberration: Elans are not subject to spells or effects that affect humanoids only, such as charm person or dominate person.
• Medium: As Medium creatures, elans have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
• Elan base land speed is 30 feet.
• Elans (unlike most aberrations) do not have darkvision.
• Naturally Psionic: Elans gain 2 bonus power points at 1st level. This benefit does not grant them the ability to manifest powers unless they gain that ability through another source, such as levels in a psionic class.
• Resistance (Su): Elans can use psionic energy to increase their resistance to various forms of attack. As an immediate action, an elan can spend 1 power point to gain a +4 racial bonus on saving throws until the beginning of her next action.
• Resilience (Su): When an elan takes damage, she can spend power points to reduce its severity. As an immediate action, she can reduce the damage she is about to take by 2 hit points for every 1 power point she spends.
• Repletion (Su): An elan can sustain her body without need of food or water. If she spends 1 power point, an elan does not need to eat or drink for 24 hours.
• Automatic Language: Common. Bonus Languages: Any (other than secret languages, such as Druidic). Elans’ past lives expose them to wide ranges of language.
• Favored Class: Psion.
• Level Adjustment: +0.