The following entry is Open Game Content
Eleti Racial Traits
• +2 Dexterity: The magical nature that binds the eleti together gives them great speed and flexibility.
• No Constitution: Eleti are not living creatures and have no metabolism. They do not have a Constitution score, and as a result, eleti are immune to any effect that requires a Fortitude save unless the effect works on objects. A spellcasting eletum uses its Charisma modifier when making Concentration checks.
• Medium or Small size: Eleti may be of either Medium or Small size, chosen at 1st level. They gain all the normal benefits and restrictions for their size.
• Eleti base speed is 30 feet if Medium-size or 20 feet if Small.
• Eleti have darkvision up to 60 feet.
• +2 racial bonus on Hide and Move Silently checks. Eleti are naturally adept at stealth.
• +2 racial bonus on Freefall checks. Eleti have adapted to the lack of gravity in space, their new home.
• Immunities: Eleti are immune to cold damage and take only half damage from piercing or slashing weapons as they lack internal organs. In addition, they are immune to vacuum and radiation.
• Gravity Tolerance: All penalties due to high or low gravity are halved for eleti.
• Undead Traits: As undead creatures, eleti are immune to mind-influencing effects, poison, sleep, paralysis, stunning, and disease. They are also not subject to critical hits, subdual damage, ability damage, ability drain, energy drain, or death from massive damage.
• Turn and Rebuke Undead: Eleti are subject to turning attempts by clerics and paladins. For purposes of turning, the eletum possesses a number of Hit Dice equal to its class levels. Turn and rebuke attempts have their normal effects on eleti. If a turn undead attempt would normally destroy an undead of the eletum’s level outright, it receives a Will saving throw (DC 10 + cleric’s class level + cleric’s Charisma modifier). If the save fails, the eletum is destroyed. Even if the save succeeds, the eletum is still subjected to the turn effect.
• Command Undead: Successful command undead attempts allow the eletum a Will save (DC 10 + cleric’s class level + cleric’s Charisma modifier). If the Will save fails, the cleric may control the eletum as if by a dominate person spell. If the save succeeds, the eletum is able to retain control, though it is still affected as if by charm person.
• Automatic Languages: Common. Bonus Languages: Any (other than secret languages). Eleti may encounter any sorts of creatures during their travels and often learn to speak a broad variety of languages.
• Favored Class: Fighter. A multiclass eleti’s fighter class does not count when determining whether or not there is an XP penalty for multiclassing. The eletis’ many resistances make them good front line fighters.
• Level Equivalent: +3.
This material originated in the Dragonstar: Galactic Races by Fantasy Flight Inc. (License)