The material below is Open Game Content from a 3PP Source
A fey is a creature with supernatural abilities and connections to nature or to some other force or place. Fey are usually human-shaped. A fey has the following features.
• d6 Hit Die.
• Base attack bonus equal to 1/2 total Hit Dice (slow progression).
• Good Reflex and Will saves.
• Skill points equal to 6 + Int modifier (minimum 1) per Hit Die. The following are class skills for fey: Acrobatics, Bluff, Climb, Craft, Diplomacy, Disguise, Escape Artist, Fly, Knowledge (geography), Knowledge (local), Knowledge (nature), Perception, Perform, Sense Motive, Sleight of Hand, Stealth, Swim, Use Magic Device.
Traits: A fey possesses the following traits (unless otherwise noted in a creature’s entry).
• Low-light vision.
• Proficient with all simple weapons and any weapons mentioned in its entry.
• Proficient with whatever type of armor (light, medium, or heavy) it is described as wearing, as well as all lighter types. Fey not indicated as wearing armor are not proficient with armor. Fey are proficient with shields if they are proficient with any form of armor.
• Fey breathe, eat, and sleep.