The following material is Open Game Content from a 3PP Source
Sorcerers of the abyssal bloodline have the blood of demons in their veins, while those of the infernal bloodline are descended from devils. Yet there are many more evil outsiders than just demons and devils. Sorcerers descended from those evil creatures are of the fiendish bloodline, and they are often far more unstable than those of the abyssal or infernal bloodlines. This describes you perfectly.
Class Skill: Perception.
Bonus Spells: protection from good (3rd), darkness (5th), magic circle against good (7th), fear (9th), black ice* (11th), mislead (13th), waves of exhaustion (15th), shadow evocation, greater (17th), weird (19th).
Bloodline Arcana: Whenever you cast a damage-dealing spell with the evil descriptor, that spell deals +1 point of damage per die rolled.
Bloodline Powers: You always knew you were different, and as your sorcerous powers increase, you find yourself taking on more and more fiendish qualities.
- Smite Good (Su): Starting at 1st level, you can make a normal melee attack and deal extra damage equal to half your sorcerer level (minimum 1) against a good-aligned foe. You can use this ability a number of times per day equal to 3 plus your Charisma modifier.
- Darkvision (Ex): Starting at 3rd level, you have darkvision to a distance of 60 feet. If you already have darkvision, the range is extended by an additional 30 feet.
- Fiendish Resistances (Ex): At 9th level, you gain resist fire 5 and resist cold 5. At 17th level this becomes resist fire 10 and resist cold 10.
- Damage Reduction (Su): At 15th level, you gain damage reduction 5/magic. At 19th level, the damage reduction increases to 10/magic.
- Spell Resistance (Ex): At 20th level, you gain spell resistance equal to sorcerer level + 5.