The following entry is Open Game Content
Ith-kon Racial Traits
• +2 Strength, –2 Wisdom, –2 Intelligence: The ithkon were bred as servitors, and then moved into other roles, but the marks of their origins remain.
• Medium: As Medium-size creatures, ith-kon have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
• Ith-kon base speed is 30 feet.
• Aberration traits: As aberrations, ith-kon are immune to spells that target humanoids, such as charm person and hold person.
• Darkvision up to 120 feet.
• Chameleon Skin (Ex): Ith-kon can change their skin color to blend into their background at will. They receive a racial bonus of +10 to Hide checks. This ability does not function in bright light.
• Psionic Scouting (Sp): Once per day as a standard action, ith-kon can cast clairaudience/clairvoyance as a 6th-level sorcerer. However, unlike the spell, the ith-kon cannot use this ability to see further away than 300 feet.
• Mental Blast (Sp): An ith-kon may use this ability as a standard action against an opponent it can see within 20 feet a number of times per day equal to 1 plus its Cha bonus, if any. The target must make a Will save (DC 10 + the ith-kon’s character level + the ith-kon’s Cha modifier) or be stunned for 1 round. This ability cannot be used in conjunction with the ith-kon’s psionic scouting ability.
• Light Blindness (Ex): Abrupt exposure to bright light (such as sunlight or a daylight spell) blinds an ith-kon for one round. Ith-kon also suffer a –1 circumstance penalty on all attack rolls, saves, and checks when operating in bright light.
• Automatic Languages: Common and Undercommon. Bonus Languages: Draconic, Dwarven, Elven, Gnoll, and Orc.
• Favored Class: Rogue. A multiclass ith-kon’s rogue class does not count when determining whether or not there is an XP penalty for multiclassing. The ith-kon were born and bred to be
stealthy commandos operating in hostile areas.
• Level Equivalent: +0.
This material originated in the Dragonstar: Galactic Races by Fantasy Flight Inc. (License)