The following entry is Open Game Content from a (3PP Source)
Lizardfolk Racial Traits
• +2 Strength, +2 Constitution, –2 Intelligence. Lizardfolk are strong and resilient, but somewhat slow-witted.
• Medium: As Medium-size creatures, lizardfolk have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
• Lizardfolk base move is 30 feet.
• +5 natural bonus to AC due to their thick, scaly hide.
• Natural Attacks: A lizardfolk can make two claw attacks and one bite attack. When not wearing gloves, its claw attacks deal 1d4 points of damage plus Strength modifier; a bite attack deals 1d4 points of damage plus one-half Strength modifier as a secondary attack. The bite attack is at a –5 penalty to the attack roll.
• +4 racial bonus to Freefall, Jump, Swim, and Balance checks. A lizardfolk’s tail serves as a counterbalance and assists in swimming.
• Strong Lungs: Lizardfolk can hold their breath for a number of rounds equal to four times their Constitution score before having to check for drowning. Lizardfolk can hold their breath twice as long as a human.
• Automatic Languages: Draconic. Bonus Languages: Common.
• Favored Class: Druid. A multiclass lizardfolk’s druid class does not count when determining whether or not there is an XP penalty for multiclassing. Lizardfolk are extremely attuned to the natural processes of their environment.
• Level Equivalent: +2