The following entry is Open Game Content
“Low-G” is a racial template that can be applied to any race. After a race has lived on a planet with low gravity for several generations, the younger members of the race acclimate to the new environment. Their muscle strength atrophies, but muscle control is heightened.
Personality: As the base species.
Physical Description: The race is taller and thinner than the base species. While its average weight remains the same, its average height increases by 6 inches.
Relations: As the base species.
Alignment: As the base species.
Low-G Lands: As the base species, except on planets with a lower gravity.
Religion: As the base species.
Language: As the base species.
Names: As the base species.
Adventurers: As the base species.
Low-G Racial Traits
• –2 Strength, –2 Constitution, +4 Dexterity: Low-G races are extremely agile and nimble, but easily tire and lack strength in their limbs.
• Low-G races gain a +2 racial bonus on Jump, Balance, Tumbling, and Freefall checks. Low-G races are extremely adept at tasks requiring grace.
• Poor Stamina: Low-G races suffer a –4 racial penalty to checks for physical actions that extend over a period of time (running, swimming, holding their breath, and so on).
• Low-G Acclimation: Low-G races are used to low gravity rather than standard gravity. Therefore, they use the chart below instead of the standard gravity modifiers.
*Applies to Jump checks, carrying capacity, up speed, base speed, and range increments.
**Applies to falling damage and down speed.
• Automatic Languages: As base species.
• Level Equivalent: Same as base species.
This material originated in the Dragonstar: Galactic Races by Fantasy Flight Inc. (License)