The material below is Open Game Content from a 3PP Source
Monstrous humanoids are similar to humanoids, but with monstrous or animalistic features. They often have magical abilities as well. A monstrous humanoid has the following features.
• d10 Hit Die.
• Base attack bonus equal to total Hit Dice (fast progression).
• Good Reflex and Will saves.
• Skill points equal to 4 + Int modifier (minimum 1) per Hit Die. The following are class skills for monstrous humanoids: Climb, Craft, Fly, Intimidate, Perception, Ride, Stealth, Survival, and Swim.
Traits: A monstrous humanoid possesses the following traits (unless otherwise noted in a creature’s entry).
• Darkvision 60 feet.
• Proficient with all simple weapons and any weapons mentioned in its entry.
• Proficient with whatever type of armor (light, medium, or heavy) it is described as wearing, as well as all lighter types. Monstrous humanoids not indicated as wearing armor are not proficient with armor. Monstrous humanoids are proficient with shields if they are proficient with any form of armor.
• Monstrous humanoids breathe, eat, and sleep.