The material below is Open Game Content
Blue gogg are related to the air element; so they are tempestuous tricksters, who enjoy nothing more than violently harassing mortals. Their appearance is that of Small, thin humanoids with blue skin, pointed ears, long noses and white-less aqua eyes. Their hair runs the gamut from dark navy blue to white and constantly appears agitated by the wind, regardless of actual weather conditions.
Blue Gogg, 1st Level Warrior
Small Outsider (Air, Native)
Hit Dice: 1d8–1 (3 hp)
Speed: 20 ft. (4 squares), fly 40 ft. (good)
AC: 13 (+1 size, +2 Dex), touch 13, flat-footed 11
Base Attack/Grapple: +1/–3
Attack: Quarterstaff +2 melee (1d4) or sling +4 ranged (1d3)
Full Attack: Quarterstaff +0 melee and +0 melee (1d4 and 1d4) or sling +4 ranged (1d3)
Space/Reach: 5 ft. /5 ft.
Special Attacks: Spell-like abilities
Special Qualities: Darkvision 60 ft., resistance to cold 5, electrical 10, fire 5 and sonic 10
Saves: Fort +1, Ref +2, Will –1
Abilities: Str 10, Dex 15, Con 9, Int 10, Wis 9, Cha 10
Skills: Climb +7, Jump +7, Listen +1, Move Silently +7, Tumble +7
Feats: Two-Weapon Fighting
Environment: Any mountains
Organisation: Solitary, pair or gang (3-6)
Challenge Rating: 1
Treasure: Double standard
Alignment: Usually chaotic evil
Advancement: By character class
Level Adjustment: +2
You see a scrawny, blue-skinned humanoid, with the overall appearance of a particularly thin gnome. Its wavy hair stands on end, dancing to an unseen gust of wind, fluttering in all directions as if it had a life of its own. The creature is dressed in a dirty grey poncho that covers from its mouth to its feet.
Blue gogg are wicked and mischievous, trying to annoy their opponents at least as hard as they try to harm them. As weapons, they prefer the quarterstaff and sling. A blue gogg’s quarterstaff and sling count as masterwork weapons due to the extra-light materials they are made of.
Spell-Like Abilities: 3/day–dancing lights, ghost sound, message. 1/day–obscuring mist. In addition, 3rd level or higher blue gogg can use wind wall once per day and 9th level or higher blue gogg can use control winds (DC 15) once per day. Caster level equals the blue gogg’s character level. Save DCs are Charisma based.
Skills: A blue gogg’s swift, stealthy nature gives it a +4 racial bonus on Climb, Jump, Move Silently and Tumble checks. Finally, blue gogg gain a +2 racial bonus on all Listen checks.
The blue gogg warrior presented here had the following ability scores before racial adjustments: Str 12, Dex 13, Con 11, Int 8, Wis 9, Cha 10.
Challenge Rating: Blue gogg with Non-Player Character classes have a CR equal to their character level. Blue gogg with Player Character classes have a CR equal to their character level +1.
Blue Gogg As Characters
Blue gogg characters possess the following racial traits.
- –2 Strength, +2 Dexterity, –2 Constitution, +2 Intelligence.
- Small size: +1 on attack rolls, +1 to Armour Class, –4 on grapple checks, +4 on Hide checks, lifting and carrying limits ¾ those of Medium creatures.
- A blue gogg’s base land speed is 20 feet.
- A blue gogg may fly at a base speed of 40 feet with good manoeuvrability.
- Darkvision up to 60 feet.
- +4 racial bonus on Climb, Jump, Move Silently and Tumble checks. As air itself, blue gogg can move with great ease and swiftness.
- +2 racial bonus on Listen checks. Blue gogg are attuned to the air and the sounds carried by it.
- Special Attacks (see above): Spell-like abilities.
- Special Qualities: Resistance to cold 5, electrical 10, fire 5 and sonic 10.
- Automatic Languages: Auran, Common, Gogg. Bonus Languages: Abyssal, Aquan, Draconic, Gnome, Ignan, Infernal, Sylvan, Terran.
- Favoured Class: Wizard.
- Level Adjustment +2.