The material below is designated as Open Game Content
Tallfellows are somewhat rare among halfling folk. Standing about 4 feet tall, they tower above most of their lightfoot cousins, but of course are still quite small compared to most other races. Tallfellows often associate with elves, appreciating their natural grace and beauty.
TALLFELLOW HALFLING TRAITS
• +2 Dexterity, -2 Strength.
• Small size: As a Small creature, a tallfellow Halfling gains a +1 size bonus to Armour Class, a +1 size bonus on attack rolls, and a +4 size bonus on Hide checks, but he uses smaller weapons than humans use, and his lifting and carrying limits are threequarters of those of a Medium character.
• Tallfellow halfling base land speed is 20 feet.
• +2 racial bonus on Search, Spot, and Listen checks. Like an elf, a tallfellow halfling who merely passes within 5 feet of a secret or concealed door is entitled to a Search check as though actively looking for it.
• +1 racial bonus on all saving throws.
• +2 morale bonus on saving throws against fear: This bonus stacks with the tallfellow halfling’s +1 bonus on saving throws in general.
• +1 racial bonus on attack rolls with thrown weapons and slings.
• Automatic Languages: Common and Halfling. Bonus Languages: Dwarven, Elven, Gnome, Goblin, and Orc.
• Favoured Class: Rogue. A multiclass tallfellow halfling’s rogue class does not count when determining whether he takes an experience point penalty for multiclassing.
TALLFELLOW HALFLING ADVANCEMENT
Tallfellow halflings use the same game rule information for advancement that lightfoot Halflings use.