The following entry is Open Game Content
Siarran Racial Traits
• +2 Dexterity, –2 Constitution: Siarrans are dextrous, but fragile.
• +8 racial bonus to Navigate. Siarrans are well-travelled.
• Weak Lower Arms: A siarran’s lower arms are thinner than his upper arms and do not benefit as much from the muscles throughout the torso. As a result, a siarran’s lower arms suffer a –2 penalty to Strength.
• Medium-size: As Medium-size creatures, siarrans have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
• Siarran base speed is 30 feet.
• Automatic Languages: Common and Siarran. Bonus Languages: Any (other than secret languages, such as Druidic). A siarran's many travels allow him to learn a wide variety of languages from a variety of cultures.
• Favored Class: Any. When determining whether a multiclass siarran suffers an XP penalty, his highest-level class does not count. Siarrans pursue a number of skills and professions and they show aptitude in a wide variety of abilities.
• Level Equivalent: +0
This material originated in the Dragonstar: Galactic Races by Fantasy Flight Inc. (License)